Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Hubby and I went out to dinner (Il Mito on North near the Rosebud - wonderful meal) and then took in The Bourne Ultimatum. Maybe we should have eaten dinner a few hours earlier, or even after the movie so that the contents of my stomach wouldn't have caused so much damage running up and down my esophagus during the action scenes - of which there were many. I actually dug through my handbag about a third of the way into the film and found a Zanax that I sometimes have on hand for just such occasions. I took it with my bottled water and I think this helped me through the rest of the story. Wow! An hour later and I still don't think my heartrate is back to normal.

No comments: