Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Miracle Worker

To follow up on the last post, my father's friend Chris agreed to try and recover my lost photos using a wonderful little SanDisk program called RescuePro. He put my memory card into his reader, ran it through this program and got every photo back that I had deleted, except for three that were clipped in half. How wonderful is that?! I was so excited and am so thankful to Chris for his time and effort in retrieving my losses.

I went home, reprocessed all the images and made a new CD for the Dog Fair folks. Chris also helped me in the past by printing some photos on his large format printer when I had a last minute art show to prepare for. It's good to have a few of these "miracle workers" in your life when times get tough. Anyway, a happy ending this time.

No comments: