Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wet Sunday

We tried to take a family hike today out at Lapham Peak State Park. Even bought our annual sticker. The skies started misting on the drive out and it was a regular spring shower by the time we hit the parking lot near the observation tower. Rats.
The kids fought the entire way back to town. By the time we pulled up in front of our house, my husband and I were ready to kick the kids out of the van and speed off by ourselves. Instead, he kept them in the vehicle and gave them a talking-to while I grabbed the tripod I hadn't been able to use in the park and my macro lens to shoot the first wet blooms of spring in our own front yard.

No comments: