Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The fall colors are peaking here in the middle of the city and my son needed some senior photos taken, so where do we go? Down by the parkway in front of a gorgeous sugar maple? Naw. That wouldn't be as fun as heading down to the river under a train bridge and shooting him in front of some bright new graffiti, which is exactly what we did.

This is a favorite spot that I've visited a number of times to photograph graffiti and I was not disappointed. Lots of new stuff. A large tree trunk was positioned right across the river so that my son could crawl across and I could take his picture against some of the newer designs on the other side. I stayed safely where I was.

No comments: