Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Second Child Completes Middle School


I never thought I would be posting photos of my children online, but here goes. This is my son receiving his diploma from the principal of his school while his homebase teacher is at the microphone announcing names on the right. I am so proud of him, even though he needs a haircut. After the ceremony, out on the front lawn of the school, my son informed me that he had peeled the gold seal sticker off of his diploma and crumpled it up. His friend then tossed it onto the school roof. I frowned, having hoped to frame the thing seeing as it may be the last diploma he ever gets. LOL!

3 comments:

christinE g. leong said...

Congratulations to Gibby, right?
Most of the my photos are like this. But for some reason, yours turn out great!

thanks for sharing.
christine

ps. love those cloud shots!!!

Anonymous said...

It is really good to see someone else defying Dr. Onick's commencement dress code. It worked for me!

Ann said...

Actually that's Sam! Taller than Dad already. Sheeeesh!
And there was a dress code? I freaked out after Laura wore fishnets and Converse with matching hot pink fishnets up her arms when she walked across the middle school stage. I simply don't care how they dress anymore, as long as there isn't inappropriate flesh showing. Sigh. We are so not the Waltons!