Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm Back


I actually had two people comment on the blog today, one in person and one via email from the Philippines. Then I felt a little guilty as I haven't been posting on here in a long time, giving my dogs their daily diary entries and photos instead. What a life. But here I am on this misty, foggy Wisconsin spring day and I was so amazed by the water droplets on the fresh new flowers that I just had to get my new Jamie Lee Curtis/Ted Danson haircut all wet and flat by taking the tripod outside and my macro lens to try and capture some of this stuff. Here is one to start us off. More will follow when I have a chance to work them up. This particular image is of dewdrops on an Iris fall, those three petals that literally fall down, while the other three, the standards, stand up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your photography! Beautiful.