Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Dog's True Life


I was sick with a nasty cold all last week and with the summer-like weather recently realizing it's only March and we're in Wisconsin, I have been inside more than usual, avoiding rain and yuck. I have had to turn to more mundane models if I want to use my camera. I will have to post this one on Lexie's website on Dogster.com.
Oh, I can just hear you - "Get a life!"

1 comment:

Jimi5150 said...

Well, telling you to "get a life" would pressume you don't have one now. This is, of course, far from what's actually known. As evidence, this blog and the many posts you've made complete with pictures. So, I think what would be more fitting . . .

Get a different life!

Kidding, of course. The dog shot is still contrived and pathetic, but we do what we must to entertain ourselves. I think I was counting carpet fibers last time I was sick.

Yeah, I'm one to talk so smart.