Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Introducing my new site: http://www.anngrafics.wordpress.com

A good friend of mine started up a wonderful blog (http://365dressup.com) for the new year. I was impressed and decided I would add a new blog/site to my own repertoire. (I apologize for hotlinks not working. Blogger is embedding all my links within this blog's url, so they don't work. Next best thing - copy and paste the urls that I've included here in parentheses.)

Introducing anngrafics! (http://www.anngrafics.wordpress.com) This is still a photo blog, but different from what I have more or less attempted here. Critical Lawnmower has been more of a place for me to put artsy photos that I have taken with my "big" camera, the Nikon D90. I have most likely framed them or cropped them very specifically and used Photoshop to make sure they look their best.

The stuff over on anngrafics includes things I take on the fly while bumping around the city. With the cell phone, it's just so easy to "see and snap" and my latest phone has a decent 8 megapixel camera and is quite flexible. I find I am using it all the time, mainly uploading to Facebook or messaging images to friends. Now I have a place to upload and comment and share more of what I've been seeing around me, something I couldn't stop doing if I wanted to anyway.

I hope you give it a look. Maybe bookmark it? I'll still be posting here, but not as often as on the other site, just cuz of how easy it is to upload on the spot with that kind of stuff.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Blue Box Batteries said...

Thanks for the info on this!