Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Year in Martial Arts by Dwight Schrute


I just wanted to use that headline. This post has nothing to do with Dwight's annual year in martial arts workshop on The Office. I have been way busy lately with grad school, an awfully stressful divorce (as opposed to those easy ones I hear people go through all the time), more grad school and the various completion ceremonies of three out of four kids. Only one of the four will remain at his current school next fall. I'm talkin' crazy busy.

The camera still comes out, but more often than not I don't get photos off the thing for months at a time. Just to remind myself how to download and upload, I made myself work up at least one photo tonight. Nothing super spectacular, but maybe this attempt will prime the pump again.

This is an ornamental onion blooming in my yard next to a plum-colored Knautia macedonica, with chartreuse Lady's Mantle in the background.

No comments: