Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buddy's eyes.

A view of our front sidewalk last week during a brief thaw.

Peacock feathers, still attached to the bird and filtered multiple times and ways.

I harvested these Meyer lemons from a tree in my living room yesterday while it was minus two degrees outside. If WE can grow them, YOU can grow them. They are "store-size" and delicious. I must add they are sitting in a bowl that I knitted and then felted. I love the winter sometimes. This is a good winter. I will not get scurvy this winter.

1 comment:

plainrose said...

I think I must have scurvy! that would explain my cabin fever and sort-of-mysterious malaise. or...maybe I need to learn to felt stuff.