Quote of the Moment

You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm Baaaack

I haven't posted here in a while and I was feeling a little badly about that. You see, I am at a stage in life, a fragile stage in life, a complex stage in life raising an increasing number of teenagers and trying to keep my head (and my heart) above water. Thank God for our gym membership so I can sweat off some of the stress, and then soak in a hot whirlpool!
I got a new lens from my Dad and will soon be putting it through its paces, with results hopefully to post. As far as writing is concerned, I have been investing my skills in my two dog blogs, as silly as that may sound. It's a great outlet at the end of the day to sit down here and speak my mind through the persona of a dog. I tell their stories from their points of view, as they tell them to me. I'm already seeing a shrink, so don't even suggest it.
The four kids are now in four separate schools and just trying to get to teacher conferences over the past two weeks was quite a challenge. I almost did it, but had to skip a few teachers to make it work. Academically, everyone's doing great. Pants keep falling down lower, hair keeps changing colors, food keeps disappearing as if by magic, but I hear these are normal occurences.
So there you have it. If this gets boring, just visit the dog blogs to your right. Their lives are far more exciting than mine at times.

No comments: